Our Mission is to have a non-partisan place of gathering for like-minded Americans who believe that this country was founded on the basis of God given rights and liberty for all citizens.
We believe that the government has grown too large and is no longer responsive to its constituents.
We believe that the founding documents including the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America and the ratified Amendments shall be the only legitimate foundations administered by the three branches of government.
We believe in the non-violent expression of our grievances and to grow the organization through an active outreach to all persons.
We believe that America is its strongest when people of varied backgrounds come together to become Americans, not as varied groups who come to maintain separate identities.
The Wooster 912 is holding meetings at the:
Sayre's Food Center
133 E. Main Street
For a directions, Click Here
We'll see you there!!
"I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a Republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect Union, one and inseparable; established upon those principals of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.
I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support it's Constitution; to obey it's laws; to respect it's flag, and to defend it against all enemies."
--William Page, 1917, national contest for the best synopsis of American political faith.
(Thanks to Dick Reese, Wadsworth)
How Conservative are your Members of Congress?
“……..and Charity to All!”
At the June 10th meeting, Duane presented further information from the "Hidden Dangers of Obamacare" pamphlet. He explained implementation and the consequences of the largest new government program since Medicare. The July 8th meeting will cover CCW and the Aug. 12th meeting will explain the history of Healthcare.
Started by Jake Hansen 17 hours ago.
Started by Jake Hansen on Friday.
Started by James W. Eilert, Jr. Jun 12.
Started by Jake Hansen Jun 11.
Started by Jake Hansen. Last reply by James W. Eilert, Jr. Jun 11.
Started by James W. Eilert, Jr. May 29.
As the American Declaration of Independence clearly states, when in the course of human events it becomes necessary for people to band together and collectively declare their rights and responsibilities to which the laws of nature and nature’s God entitle and bind them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should disclose the causes which impel them to such.
Therefore let us declare that we still hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal and are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But with those rights come responsibilities.
In order to continually experience life, liberty and happiness as promised, nature’s God demands obedience to His law to protect those rights. This is where we have fallen short and therefore, in order not to lose the blessings of freedom, the people of the world must turn from the sole focus on rights, and recognize the inherent and required responsibilities that we have.
Among the responsibilities to which we must adhere to maintain our God given rights are honor, courage and vigilance.
Over time, we believe that these basic human responsibilities have been trampled, and replaced with degradation, fear and apathy.
But when a long train of abuses of the people and conscience by the media and by other segments of society, pursuing the same path of reducing them to ridicule, scorn and even sub-human status, it is their right, it is their DUTY, to peacefully, but vehemently take a stand.
Men want to be king, and the more we concentrate on our rights and the more we are told not to worry about our responsibilities, the more we lose our rights.
Just as physics show, for every action there’s an equal and opposite reaction. The time has come to declare that at least for the western world human rights are generally accepted and moving in the right direction however a new movement is required a movement of human responsibility.
The media, politicians and large institutions both academic and political have been lying to us, and we must demand the truth be told.
With that demand, comes the responsibility that we tell the truth first, in ourselves. Too many of us delegate our responsibility to the media…and too many believe there is no personal responsibility at all.
Declaration of Rights & Responsibilities
Thus, we the people do hereby declare not only our rights, but do now establish this bill of responsibilities.
1. Because I have the right to choose, I recognize that I am accountable to God and have the responsibility to keep the 10 commandments in my own life.
2. Because I have the right to worship as I choose, I have the responsibility to honor the right of others to worship as they see fit.
3. Because I have freedom of speech, I have the responsibility to defend the speech of others, even if I strongly disagree with what they’re saying.
4. Because I have the right to pursue happiness, I have the responsibility to show humility and express gratitude for all the blessings I enjoy and the rights I’ve been given.
5. Because I have the right to honest and good government I will seek out honest and just representatives when possible. If I cannot find one then I accept the responsibility to take that place.
6. Because I have the God given right to liberty, I have the personal responsibility to have the courage to defend others to be secure in their persons, lives and property.
7. Because I have the right to equal justice, I will stand for those who are wrongly accused or unjustly blamed.
8. Because I have the right to knowledge, I will be accountable for myself and my children’s education…to live our lives in such a way that insures the continuation of truth.
9. Because I have the right to pursue my dreams and keep the fruits of my labor, I have the responsibility to feed, protect and shelter my family, the less fortunate, the fatherless, the old and infirm.
10. Because I have a right to the truth, I will not bear false witness nor will I stand idly by as others do.
Unconditionally, while maintaining my responsibility to compassionately yet fiercely stand against those things that decay the natural rights of all men. And for the support of this declaration, and with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence we mutually pledge to each other our lives, fortunes and sacred honor. --Glenn Beck & Staff
The Wayne County/Wooster 9.12 Project does not endorse or support any candidate. All Blog and Forum postings are the opinions of those particular members who initiated the post and are solely responsible for the content.